Charles Polcaster, Ph.D.
Chuck engages with executives to define key result areas, high impact leadership behaviors, and next level thinking needed for peak performance. Chuck is focused and results-oriented with a relaxed coaching style. He is known for his maturity, insight, and clarity in coaching relationships. Working across multiple industries, Chuck helps executives leverage their personal assets and overcome restraints to achieve powerful outcomes. His human behavior background enhances the executive coaching experience. His ability to focus and move quickly, along with his expertise in C-level and senior executive coaching, has proven invaluable for expanding executive performance.
Chuck is also a business owner, leading his own counseling and coaching companies with multiple locations in the Chicago area. He has served as Vice Chairman of the Allied Health Staff at Linden Oaks / Edward Hospital for 10 years. He is a board member of the St. George Corporation. Chuck has over 20 years’ experience in executive coaching including continuing education in Coaching and Leadership through Harvard medical school. He has been selected by a Chicago area Hospital CEO’s to work with physicians and executives to improve their communication skills, reduce conflict and enhance leadership.
Rod Ogilvie, MA, RLC, CAMF
Rod brings a professional and relaxed style to his coaching alliance. His genuine interest to understand a client’s story develops a quick start towards the desired, specific goals. He utilizes his extensive experience in the human behavior field to propel advancement in the areas of corporate communication, emotional intelligence, executive presence, career transitions, and leadership development.
Rod is an Executive Coach, Professional Trainer, and Nationally Certified Critical Incident and Crisis Management Specialist. He has worked in the human behavior field for over 20 years and has a proven success record with executives and professionals.
Rod has a strong background in leadership and team development and connects with clients at multiple levels. He has broad personal experience in multiple industries and particularly deep experience with:
- Health Care leadership
- Critical Incident and Crisis Management
Typical engagements include:
- Executive Team Alignment and Development
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – © Patrick Lencioni
- The Advantage – © Patrick Lencioni
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis – LEA 360
- Conflict Assessment, Facilitation and Resolution
- Crisis Management, Critical Incident Strategy and facilitation
- Change Preparation and Leadership
- Individual Executive Coaching
- High-Potential Assessment and Development
- Improving Communication skills and Executive Presence
- Coaching Readiness
Jonathan Limpert, MD
Jon is a mature, engaging physician coach/consultant. He is a licensed radiologist in six states and a former radiology department chair. Jon’s two decades of personal experience in facility-physician relationships and “accountable care” has prepared him to provide medical professionals with the tools they need to give their best. Jon works very effectively with physicians and health professionals in private, group and academic settings.
In today’s fast paced and complex health care environment, Jon provides coaching to health care professionals to:
- Hasten successful personal and organizational transitions with emphasis on productivity and smooth daily interactions.
- Career transitions.
- Maintain or enhance peak performance in today’s higher stress environments with emphasis on preserving personal health and life balance while meeting organizational needs.
- Resolve conflicts.
- Facilitate the expansion or changes in their roles or responsibilities (Development Coaching).
- Develop a deeper understanding of organizational strategies impacting health professionals.
- Improve emotional intelligence and communication skills.
- Facilitate team participation and development to maximize team performance.
- Address burnout and derailing behavior.
- Consulted with hospitals to improve communication and increase revenue in medical imaging departments.
- Worked with business entrepreneurs and leaders to develop and implement processes that have led to business growth.
- Assisted in transitioning private practices into employment by hospitals or larger groups.
- Alliance Recruiting Resources (a locum tenens physician staffing firm)
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center (now part of Eastar Health System)
Peggy Leyden, MA
Peggy has been described as the ultimate professional. Peggy is passionate about helping clients—organizations and individuals—develop skills that enable them to achieve their goals. They value her engaging style as well as her expertise in leadership, change management, organizational development, personal productivity and team building.
Her corporate experience includes:
- The Northern Trust Bank where she designed and facilitated training and recruited for the Corporate and Institutional Business Unit.
- Arthur Andersen Business Consulting as a Senior Manager in the Change Enablement Practice where she worked directly with clients and served as the Global Knowledge Manager internally.
- RR Donnelley’s Print Solutions Business where she supported projects at the plant level by incorporating change management tools and processes.
Peggy launched her own consultancy practice in 2003 and combined her skills and business acumen necessary to connect with people throughout all levels of numerous organizations. Peggy’s clients represent a variety of industries including banking, insurance, business consulting, and manufacturing.
Peggy holds a Master of Science in management and organizational behavior from Illinois Benedictine University and a Bachelor of Science in public relations from Ball State University.
Peggy is certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Drexler-Sibbett Team Performance Model and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II.
Jackie Conrad, RN, BSN, MBA, RCC
A Healthcare Leader and certified Coach, Jackie has served hospitals and organizations in staff development, clinical leadership, quality improvement and executive roles. Jackie’s twenty-five years of experience in healthcare has given her a keen understanding of the pressures faced by leaders in healthcare as clinical quality, patient safety, service ratings and cost savings have all become a top priority and ultimately the measure of a leader’s success for hospital and physician practices.
Jackie has extensive experience leading enterprise wide improvement initiatives in the areas of patient safety, patient experience, clinical quality and employee engagement. As a leader for nursing, she has developed successful new graduate nurse residency programs in two health systems and implemented structures to advance nursing including clinical ladders and shared governance.
Jackie is passionate about developing the leadership and improvement capacity of all levels of healthcare workers as a key lever for achieving positive outcomes. She has a strong belief in the power of coaching as a tool to assist individuals in gaining insights necessary for sustainable personal and professional growth and improved outcomes.
Tim Ressmeyer Ph.D.
A social scientist at heart, he is passionate about understanding human behavior, and using tools to help bring about change for individuals and organizations. He helps leaders uncover their strengths and leverage that knowledge to confidently succeed in their current and future roles. Tim is a certified professional coach who brings a professional background in nonprofits, academia, and corporate senior leadership to his coaching practice. The combination of these allows Tim to help leaders move forward quickly.
Tim’s professional career includes 20 years as a senior marketing and analytics executive. He held Vice President-level positions with Starcom Worldwide, Information Resources Inc. (IRI), SPSS/IBM, and Mintel, Ltd. In these roles he built and led domestic and global teams, sold and delivered analytic services to Fortune 100 companies, and was a featured speaker on consumer trends. Tim’s professional background also includes non-profit organizations and academia, serving on the faculty at Northern Illinois University.
Is a leading expert on the multiple generations, leadership, change management, personal productivity, and trust. He is the author of “Sticking Points: How to Get 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart” and the two workshop programs “Leading Though the Six Change Reactions” and “Working Through the six Change Reactions”. Haydn also writes on generations and leadership for the Huffington Post.
Known for taking groups from hilarity to deep reflection, he combines rich content with use-tomorrow tools. His presentations make an impact because he does his homework, designing each one for your unique needs. Haydn connects with virtually any group in any industry, and brings practical and inspiring examples from the boardroom and the front line.
Haydn has spoken to over 100,000 people and worked with more than 1,500 businesses (from Fortune 500 companies to start ups), not-for-profit organizations, and governmental agencies